“The No Complaining Rule” by Jon Gordon

Over the past year, I have enjoyed the opportunity to get to know Jon Gordon.
Jon’s next book is called: The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work

no-complaining-rule-resize.jpg

Here are some insights I heard him share recently:

More people die at 9am on Mondays than any other time and day of the week. People would rather die than go to work.

Two dogs inside (angry and negative or warm and loving) which will win? The one who I feed.

Positive companies outperform negative ones.

My bus can only travel down one road at a time – either positive one or negative one.

“Stop complaining. 80% of those listening don’t care, the other 20% are glad something bad is happening to you.”. – Lou Holtz

Free Consultation

If you're interested in a free 30-min consultation with me, simply fill out this form and I'll contact you!