Zondervan has given me the opportunity to choose which chapter we gave away as a free sample from the new Peppermint-Filled Pinatas audiobook.
Here is the Table of Contents:
Introduction: The Art of Woo: Overcoming the Christian Stereotype
Part 1: People Matter Most
1. Curry Favor: Winning People and Influencing Friends
2. Bounce Houses in the Neighborhood: Getting off the Couch to Make Friends
4. A Fellowship of Freaks: Finding a Common Cause to Create Community
Part 2:Love Is the New Apologetic
5. Uncivil War: Proving That God Is Real
6. White Men Can Jump (Just Not as High): Seeing Past Stereotypes
7. The Untouchables: Learning to See Those We Overlook
8. Compassionate Conservatives and Loving Liberals: Reaching across the Ideological Aisle
9. Lots of Sex in the City: Engaging Others in a Post – Sexual Revolution World
10. The Mosque Next Door: Building Relationships with the Religious
Conclusion: Apathetics Anonymous: Activating Personal Change
If you read or listened to the book, which chapter would you recommend we give away and why?
If you haven’t read or listened to the book, which chapter do you think we should give away and why?