I enjoy Seth Godin’s daily posts! Here is a recent one called “You Matter.” Seth writes:
- “When you love the work you do and the people you do it with, you matter.
- When you are so gracious and generous and aware that you think of other people before yourself, you matter.
- When you leave the world a better place than you found it, you matter.
- When you continue to raise the bar on what you do and how you do it, you matter.
- When you teach and forgive and teach more before you rush to judge and demean, you matter.
- When you touch the people in your life through your actions (and your words), you matter.
- When kids grow up wanting to be you, you matter.
- When you see the world as it is, but insist on making it more like it could be, you matter.
- When you inspire a Nobel prize winner or a slum dweller, you matter.
- When the room brightens when you walk in, you matter.
- And when the legacy you leave behind lasts for hours, days or a lifetime, you matter.”
For some of the best quotes from his recent book Tribes, go here.
Showing 2 comments
I reposted this one of Seth’s on my blog as well. I was very encouraged by it. Thanks for sharing it with your blaudience (ooo, new word!).
Henry Zonio’s last blog post..God Is…
great stuff. love me some seth godin.
have a happy father’s day tomorrow eric!
brian miller’s last blog post..Sandcastles