Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We hope you are able to enjoy this beautiful time of year with your family, friends, and neighbors!
We’ve had an adventurous year, our first living in Austin! Here are some of the highlights:
- Spending time with our extended family in San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, and Lake L.B.J..
- Exploring Zilker Park, Lady Bird Lake, and the Green Belt.
- Teaching the kids to waterski.
- Dining at Chuy’s. P. Terry’s, Irie Bean, Roll On Sushi, Torchy’s Tacos, Hula Hut, and many of the other great Austin eateries and food trailers.
- Experiencing some of the Austin film and music scenes.
- Traveling to England, Wales, and Ireland in the summer (see pics below).
- Exploring the Bay Area in Northern California.
- Hosting friends and family in our house near downtown.
- Watching the kids participate in choir, orchestra, and volleyball with their school.
- Keeping up with friends in Los Angeles and at Mosaic.
- Connecting and serving at Gateway Church in Austin.
Keeping Up During the Year
Daily I try to post an article, a video, a resource, or something of interest on leadership, innovation, ministry, or stand up comedy. If you would like to receive more frequent updates and be the first to hear about giveaways or special events, here are the four best options:
- Follow us on twitter (@ericbryant or @dreamerdebbie)
- Become our friend on facebook (ericmichaelbryant or debbieellisbryant)
- Sign up for the “Get Blog Updates via Email” at the top right of www.ericbryant.org.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter which includes resources, articles, and giveaways, go to the top right of my website and sign up for the monthly newsletter! (Check out my most recent newsletter here).
We look forward to hearing about your adventures, and we pray you have a great 2012!
Doing our part to “keep Austin weird,”
Eric, Debbie, Caleb, and Trevi