We have several Crowded House events coming up!
A Crowded House event involves connecting more intentionally with others in your part of Austin. We share a meal, spend time in worship, discuss meaningful passages from the Scriptures, and share options for small groups and service projects. This is designed as a place to connect to the core of our church and deepen our faith. Click on any of the links below for more details:
- Central Families & Couples – Sunday, January 29th from 4-6pm at the Muhich’s House
- Manchaca & Circle C (Buda & Kyle) – Sunday, January 29th from 6-8pm at the Quadris’ house
- Rollingwood Families & Couples & Singles – Wednesday, February 1st from 6:30-8:30pm at the Diehl’s house
Some of our networks are participating in the Gateway Central Winter Series on Sunday, January 29th at 6pm (4425 Red River St, 78751) instead of having a Crowded House. This is a 7 week Inspire service great for anyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual journey. To find out more about these groups, go here:
- Fuse 20’s&30’s, singles&marrieds
- Downtown Singles & Young Professionals
- Northwest Hills
- College Students
- Life Groups (the Arts)
Hope to see you soon!