The Life Giving Life series this fall has been inspiring and challenging at Gateway Church in Austin!
Like never before, we are seeing more people coming to the Inspire services, connecting to networks with small groups, serving our city, and experiencing life and freedom.
If you are part of Gateway, we wanted to invite you to pray with us about the ways God wants you to be involved with bringing life and freedom to your neighbors, our city, and our world.
To help Gatewayers in this, check out the following opportunities:
1. Join our lead pastor John Burke and executive pastor Charles Dishinger tonight (11/11) at 8pm at www.gatewaychurch.com for a time of Q & A.
2. Watch the entire Life Giving Life film starting tomorrow (11/12) at www.lifegivinglife.com to discover our vision for the next 5 to 10 years.
3. Watch or listen to the other messages in this Life Giving Life series at www.gatewaychurch.com/podcast.
4. Go to www.lifegivinglife.com to read more of the details on our efforts to move into a new South Campus, invest in the needs in our city (relationally, physically, and spiritually), and make a difference in the most impoverished parts of our world in places like Haiti and India.
5. Share your story of the reverse offering and/or how being part of Gateway Church has impacted your life or the lives of people you know! Go to www.lifegivinglife.com.
6. Find a network! Ready for community? Then connect with a network!
A network is where you can find community to help you connect, grow, and serve. Networks are geographically-based and/or affinity-based groups where you will find small groups, support groups, running partners, and opportunities to serve our neighbors, co-workers, family, and friends.