Recently I had a great time with college students from Missouri and East Texas Baptist University!
Here are some of the resources I shared with them for loving, serving, and influencing their world:
- www.NotLikeMe.org (free chapters, articles, small group materials, videos, and other resources)
- 7 Principles for Creating Community
- “Come As You Are…“
- “…But Don’t Stay That Way“
- Becoming A Fruitful Person (An Overview)
- The Dirty Truth Resources: Becoming Receptive, Tenacious, Intentional, and Proactive
- The Character Matrix and the Uprising Series by Erwin McManus
- Be Transformed: Gateway’s Life Group Process
- GatewayChurch.com/Deepen – discover how to apply the Scriptures
- “If I Only Knew Then… Dating“
Daily I try to post an article, a video, a resource, or something of interest on leadership, innovation, ministry, or stand up comedy. If you would like to receive more frequent updates and be the first to hear about giveaways or special events, here are the four best options:
- Follow me on twitter (@ericbryant)
- Become my facebook friend (ericmichaelbryant)
- Follow me on instagram (@ericbryant)
- Sign up for the “Get Blog Updates via Email” at the top right of www.ericbryant.org.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter which includes resources, articles, and giveaways, go to the top right of this website and sign up for the monthly newsletter!