I have been enjoying a great weekend with friends and ex-pats from all across the world at Abundant Grace International Fellowship in Shanghai!
For resources to love, serve, and influence our diverse world: daily I try to post an article, a video, or something of interest on leadership, innovation, ministry, or stand up comedy. To receive more frequent updates and be the first to hear about giveaways or special events, here are the four best options:
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter which includes resources, articles, and giveaways, go to the top right of this website and sign up for the monthly newsletter!
- Follow me on twitter (@ericbryant)
- Become my facebook friend (ericmichaelbryant)
- Follow me on instagram (@ericbryant)
- Sign up for the “Get Blog Updates via Email” at the top right of www.ericbryant.org.
Here are some of the resources I shared with them for loving, serving, and influencing our world:
A Fruitful Life: Becoming Who You Were Created To Be (Free Overview)
- www.NotLikeMe.org (free chapters, articles, small group materials, videos, and other resources)
- 7 Principles for Creating Community
- “Come As You Are…“
- “…But Don’t Stay That Way“
- Need More Leaders? Invest, Recruit, and Entrust
- The Character Matrix and the Uprising Series by Erwin McManus
- Be Transformed: Gateway’s Life Group Process
- GatewayChurch.com/Deepen – discover how to apply the Scriptures
- Gateway Leaders and John Burke Online