CHECK OUT THE NEW WEBSITE!:
This is our defining moment!
The opportunity is right in front of us.
We must ask ourselves: Are we willing to trust God and move forward?
This is not about a few big gifts. This is about everyone who calls Gateway South their church home being willing to pray, sacrifice, give, and respond to what God puts on each of our hearts. As we do, we can help others experience the fullness of life 24 seven!
READY TO PARTICIPATE?
1. Work through the #life24seven Next Steps.
This is a powerful exercise on gratitude!2. Consider your financial commitment. Whether you have been giving for years or choosing to get involved through giving for first time, work through the following steps:
- Complete your Pledge Card from this past Sunday morning.
(If you missed Sunday, be sure to download, print, and fill it out).
- Indicate what you are committing to give to the “General Offerings – South Campus” (front of card).
- Indicate what you are committing to give to “Life Giving Life South” or continuing/modifying your giving to “Life Giving Life 2012” (back of card).
- Bring your completed pledge card this Sunday!
4. Join us Sunday as conclude our series: #life24seven.
If you missed any of the messages from this series or to watch again and share with your friends, go to www.life24seven.org!
OPPORTUNITIES THIS SUNDAY:
SERVE TOUR | THIS SUNDAY, 11am
Whether you’ve been attending for a while or this is your first time, we believe our ServeTour is a great first step to get connected at Gateway. Join us for a behind the scenes look at our Sunday Serving Teams “in action”! To sign up for the tour, GO HERE.
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY (FPU) | THIS SUNDAY, 10:45am
Join us during the 9:30am service and plan to stay for FPU at Gateway South!
More than 1.5 million families, and singles, have attended FPU with amazing results. On average, these families paid off $5,300 in debt, saved $2,700, and starting giving towards their church in the first 90 days!
During the 9-week class, you’ll hear motivational messages, participate in group discussion and learn practical ways to make better financial decisions.