- Pray thanking Him for what you have. “Every good gift in life comes from God” the Scriptures say.
- Confess anything you might have done to create distance between you and Him and ask for forgiveness.
- Also, confess if you are angry with Him or frustrated with your circumstances, etc.. Be honest with Him about any anger or frustration or pain you feel about your life.
3. Pursuing God
4. Reading Scriptures
- The Three Day Plunge – Read 7 chapters a day for 3 days in a row.
- The Seven Day Challenge – Read 3 chapters a day for 7 days.
- The Twenty-one Day Experiment – Read 1 chapter a day for 21 days.
5. Consider Your Calling
Work through the Process for Creating a Better Future – on your own answer the key questions based on what a the future you sense God wants for you could look like.
Ask God if baptism is the symbolic next step for you in your walk with Him. No need to do this again if you have already made this decision in the past.
7. Connect with others who follow Jesus.
Consider the following:
- Join us for our Sunday Inspire Service every Sunday you can.
- Serve others with others on Sunday at Gateway South. (Consider going through Starting Gate)
- Connect with a life group, recovery group, and/or serve the city with us. More details at The Connect Spot on Sunday mornings.
- Meet up with one our leaders, the prayer team, or one of our pastors.
- Dinner on Wednesday, 8/3 at the Diehls at 6:30pm (2802 Hatley Drive 78746). Bring a side dish or dessert!