We are excited to announce the release of Not Like Me: Learning to Love, Serve, and Influence Our Divided World!
With new and updated content, the 10th anniversary edition of Not Like Me inspires and equips us to develop diverse communities, resolve conflict, overcome bitterness, create a better future, and even heal our fractured world.
Soon, you can order a copy or copies from ericbryant.org or Amazon.
For now, I am letting you know before this goes public for three reasons:
1. We appreciate your prayers as this book is released in a time when our world seems to be open to a message on peace and unity more than ever!
2. If you are a pastor unsure about your Fall Sermon Series OR if you are a church leader unsure of your next small group material or training for your leaders, consider Not Like Me.
3. You Can Win a Box of Books!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this sermon series!
“Not Like Me is Saving Private Ryan meets Nacho Libre! Eric calls us to a heroic mission and at the same time exposes our flawed humanity. He tackles one of the most critical and complex issues of our time and brings it down to earth and keeps us grounded in reality.”
– Erwin McManus, author, iconoclast, and lead pastor of Mosaic in Los Angeles
Not Like Me is a brilliant field guide to help leaders and all Christ followers understand how to engage with and influence a diverse world.
– John Burke, author and senior pastor of Gateway Church in Austin
“Eric Michael Bryant communicates a bridge building message with grace and love. It’s worth reading and definitely worth living.”
– David Anderson, author of Multicultural Ministry and Gracism: The Art of Inclusion, pastor Bridgeway Community Church in Columbia, MD
“Winsome, honest, theologically grounded – Bryant’s work calls us to move beyond the theory of bridge building to everyday, practical choices for actually loving others as Jesus loved.”
– Nancy Beach, author and formerly with Willow Creek Association
Fully revamped www.ericbryant.org
The Church Growth Summit and Church Growth Workshop!
More in the next newsletter!