I want to let you in on a secret. Gateway’s 20 Year Anniversary is not simply an event.
We are praying it becomes a catalyst for a movement of loving others life by life in our city and beyond!
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO MISS
THIS AMAZING EVENT!
Here are some important updates:
- We have two duck boats that can seat 100 people in total plus others coming with their SUVs and minivans to caravan and carpool together (leaving Gateway South at 3:30pm and returning by 8pm). Save your spot here!
- We have cancelled all services at Gateway South on 9/23 so we can all serve that day by going to the 20 Year Event and bringing others with us. (To serve at the event, sign up here)
- The proceeds from ticket sales will go towards the Hope Clinic which provides health care for the homeless, refugees, and families in need.
- Children and teens will love the event with Circus Picnic interacting with the crowd from 3-4pm and then the Q Brothers performing from 4-5pm. Doors open at 3pm.
- After the event, Lex Land and the South Austin Moonlighters will be performing!
- The actual event at 5pm will be powerful!
Think of it as like one of our Easter services.
There will be lots of creativity, music, videos, and a powerful message that will inspire, resonate, and challenge all of us no matter where we may be in the spiritual journey!
You can purchase tickets for your family, co-workers, and friends in the following ways:
- Online at lifebylife.gatewaych
urch.com (includes TicketMaster fees)
- In the lobby on Sunday, September 16 at any Gateway Austin campus until supplies run out which they have before.
($6 covers the ticket, taxes, and credit card fees).