not like me
Learning to Love, Serve, and Influence Our Divided World
WE LIVE IN A DIVERSE WORLD FILLED WITH REMARKABLE CHANGE
Now more than ever is the time for us to discover how to create genuine unity among people from a variety of backgrounds and worldviews.
Not Like Me urges readers—women and men, democrats and republicans, church leaders and lay people from every background—to create a new future that connects God’s heart by removing the religious baggage of Christianity to discover the world Jesus intended.
- The Church can be an example of loving and diverse community.
- The Church can bring healing and unity.
- The Church can reach those too often overlooked, ignored, or misunderstood.
- The Church can overcome our negative stereotype.
Through stories and insights gleaned from Eric’s own personal experiences and failures, the experiences of others, and the life and teachings of Jesus, readers will discover how to move beyond ethnic, racial, cultural, and ideological barriers toward genuine friendship with others that can lead to personal and community transformation.
With new and updated content, the 10th anniversary edition of Not Like Me inspires and equips us to develop diverse communities, resolve conflict, overcome bitterness, create a better future, and even heal our fractured world.
For more than 10 copies, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discounted rate.
The Not Like Me Bundle
Choose Not Like Me as a sermon series or for your small group!
The Not Like Me Bundle includes:
- Discounted copies of Not Like Me for your church for a sermon series or for your small group.
- Small Group Curriculum
- 6 message manuscripts dealing with reaching out and hot button issues like politics, immigration, sexuality, racial reconciliation, and conflict resolution.
- Consultation with Eric on creative elements to include in the series.
- Bundles range from $200 for 20 books to $5000 for 500 books.
(These prices do not yet include the cost of shipping and taxes.
All proceeds go towards the Eric Bryant Foundation).
The Not Like Me Bundle will help you mobilize your church in a new way and reach people not currently coming.
To get a discounted rate and/or set up the consultation, email email@example.com with the number of copies you would like.
Sign up for a 60 page free sample of Not Like Me dealing with Racial Reconciliation, Poverty, and Politics.